Wednesday, April 7, 2010

7 weeks



So today I am exactly 7 weeks. 2 weeks until we get to hear the heartbeat of our little butterball. Its kind of cool it will be on our 3rd Anniversary. Nothing could be a better present this year.

So far I feel pretty good. There have been a couple of days that I get more tired than usual. Those are usually the ones when I got up 3 times the night before to go to the bathroom. P.S. My kidneys work just fine!!! There are definately days that I get super hungry. I am also super bloated which is not my favorite by far!!!

Here is week 4 -7
Week 7
Week 6
Week 5
Week 4



2 comments:

  1. Awww that is such a great anniversary present! I can't believe you're almost 9 weeks! This is happening so fast! I can't wait to meet lil johnson :) And I really can't wait to see your tummy pop. Ahh, so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock on in your AC/DC shorts! ;)

    ReplyDelete