Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Don't Touch my Food!!

My first "Don't touch my Food" incident has already happened. Jeremy and I went to go look at houses. I brought snacks so I was prepared. At the last house I turned to Jeremy and Lee and said, you have about 10 minutes to get me to food. So we went to Panda Express. Now Jeremy and I usually split the 3 item combo because there is a ton of food. This time I warned him ahead of time and said I was getting my own. You would have thought he might get the idea. Well he did eat a piece of chicken since we ordered different things, fine. So I had 3 pieces left and i was still hungry. He goes to take another one, which happens to be the biggest one I was saving. I look at him and said don't even think about it. He just looked at me like I was crazy. Lee just started laughing and told him it was only the beginning. Hopefully that hunger doesn't come back, it was only a couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. Hahah I would've paid to have seen that in person. I can totally picture it lol. I can't wait to hear your preggo stories hehe, keep 'em comin'! :)

    ReplyDelete