Friday, July 16, 2010

Texas


So over the 4th of July we took a little vacation to see some old friends and hang out at their beach house!!! Let me tell you, it was sooooo nice just to hang out with no real agenda. The humidity and bugs were the only down fall but the beach made it worth the while. BTW, so much better than California beaches. Oh to be there right now, on the beach house deck, listening to my music and watching the clouds roll by.


Fourth of July is my favorite holiday so I told told our friends, they had a lot to live up to. This 4th was by far the best yet. In Texas, fireworks are legal. Our friends knew someone who sold fireworks so needless to say, we had a boat load. We took them down to the beach and it was awesome to be so close and watch the dozens of firework shows along the beach.




Here are some other pictures from our wonderful summer get away.



2 comments:

  1. Awww looks like you had a fabulous time! That was a cool video of fireworks :) And the pictures of the beach are screaming my name! I think I need an invite next time :P

    ReplyDelete