Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The New House

So sorry for the delay. I know most of you expected this the day after I moved it but we had some technical difficulties. First the internet was not working and took a while to get it running fast. Then I broke my camera I have had for 3 months. I am pathetic. It is now working at 80%.


So our house is single story 1900 square feet 4 bedroom/2 bath. I LOVE IT!!


Living Room
Living Room (2)

The beautiful kitchen with the island Jeremy made for me.

We finally have a dining room

Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom
Guest Room
Craft Closet


Guest Bathroom
Man Room
I love my Laundry Room


P.S. Now this website is being dumb so you will get about half the pictures. Guess you will just have to come in person. Nursery and Family not pictured.

1 comment:

  1. OMG It looks better every time I see it! I need to come over and see all this new furniture in person! So exciting!!! :D

    ReplyDelete