Sunday, May 9, 2010

BLAH!!!

So I am a little jaded right now. It is only May 9th and this year has been full one disappointment after another. First with work, cutting back on everything, meaning no job openings for a very long time. Second, the miscarriage. Third, thought we had a slam on a house, then its a no go. (Got to love people not adding on to their home the correct way.) Right now I just need a little bit of good news if you know what I mean. I am trying to be positive. I know this is all happening for a reason, but a person can only take so much disappointed in a short time. Hopefully Jeremy gets a second interview and then gets the job.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh!! What happened to the house? What do you mean they didn't add to their house the right way? I'm right there with you on the disappointment after disappointment thing tho... mine may not be to the extent of yours =\ but I totally hear it :(

    I didn't know Jeremy was interviewing for a new job! What's he trying for? Good luck Jeremy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That totally stinks! I guess you are just gonna get a better house : )

    ReplyDelete