Sunday, May 2, 2010

Finally . . . a New House

So after 21 contracts and looking at over 100 houses we finally have one that is ours!!! On Wednesday we hear from our realtor that the house we really wanted out in Laveen was ours if we wanted it. When I heard this, I wasn't excited like I thought I would be. Since we had been looking out in the east valley and we hadn't heard about all the other contracts I was in a delima. Then to make matters worse there was a new house on the market to choose from, but this one was not a foreclosure or a short sale. Hopefully we might have a shot of getting something done fast and not wait on the bank who takes FOREVER!!! After talking things over with our realtor we went to go look at this house. When we went in, it was perfect. A 4bed/2 bath one story house, totally remodeled with granite countertops, travertine floors, and a pool at Gilbert and Baseline. Since it was a regular sale we were able to put in an offer in the morning and find out if it was ours by 5pm that night. We are so excited about this house you have no idea!!! Now we just pray that everything goes fine with the financing and inspection. If not, I will be so disappointed, I don't think I can take another one right now.

Here is a link to our new home!!!

http://www.ziprealty.com/buy_a_home/logged_in/search/home_detail.jsp?source=ARMLS&cKey=s9qrf74x&listing_num=4381702

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, it seems you need a login/pw to see it. Do you have one we could use? Or should I create my own? Can't wait to see it!!!

    ReplyDelete